In this analogue-photography workshop you will be working with black and white material. Starting with the shooting and developing film to enlarging on DIY photo material. Dirty, unplugged und grungy. That`s the spirit you should bring to put it on photographic paper. Soaked in bleach, doused in mud.
Come as you are.
Topics that will be covered:
- Analogue photography (please bring your own camera, otherwise we have one for you)
- Black & white film development
- DIY photo paper using photo emulsion
- Enlarging in the darkroom
- Possible coloring of prints
Day 2: Shooting, film development
Day 3: Enlarging I, preparation photo emulsion
Day 5: Retouch, finishing
Each participant works on their own enlarger.
This class will be held in English. The teacher can occasionally translate into German.